Friday, February 4, 2011

Choose my Fashion Week Looks: Outfit II

So continuing from my last post here is outfit number two. Remember I will be attending 3 different Fashion Weeks Events incorporating this amazing mustard yellow Forever 21 top. The 3 events are
1). IFB Blogger Conference (all day of panels, lunch and a party afterward!)
2). Bensoni Fashion Show
3). Jewelry Showcase fashion show that my friend is modeling in (psyched)
You choose which of the 3 looks I should wear to which of these three events!
So you saw outfit one yesterday now check out outfit number two!



I wore these American Apparel tailored pants a few weeks ago in another post...see them HERE!!!!!




Outfit
Top: Forever 21
Pants: American Apparel
Shoes: BCBG
Clutch: BCBG
Earrings: Stand in soho..see more like them HERE!!!!!
Necklace: Thrifted from Housing Works Thrift Shop HERE!!!!!

So what do you fashionistas think of this outfit? I aslo like the color combination here. Don't forget to vote for which outfit for which event on Sunday!!!!


XOXO
Monroe

22 comments:

  1. Ok ok, I'm like this color combo. Staying tuned...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this look is beautiful! i'm really loving this color combination!

    i bet you're going to have sooo much fun at these events!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! OMG OMG!!!!
    Perfect pants honey! I wish <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sublime, et les couleurs te vont parfaitement bien, j'aime beaucoup ton look, et tes chaussures sont MAGNIFIQUES
    Très jolies photos

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so hard!! I cant pick one because I love both!! but I think I like this combination better because red pants and yellow top just too awesome to pass
    <3
    http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is phenomenal!

    xoxo
    Stacey Kay
    “Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
    www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
    Women’s Fashion Examiner-Cleveland

    ReplyDelete
  7. woow.. u look so fabulous!
    I love the top,.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those trousers!! I'd day this was best for the IFB blogger conference because it is smart but still casually and dressy enough for lunch

    ReplyDelete
  9. So far my heart is on numbre one.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Colour blocks are very in right now. so I'll go for this one ^^ x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is my favorite! You should really go for this one. It's so chic yet with color. I love it. :)

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth
    http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the look!colors suit you soo much!thank you for your comment!love your blog!kiss!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. answer:thank you so much!!!;)


    www.paolinasspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I heart the look, the color, the style and stuff :D

    catherine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Will you help me? Tell me that I have to buy shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. we're really in love with your style dear<3


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. even thou the wrinkles on the top is a bit distracting, I love both outfits. If I had to choice, outfit #2 is more chic and suited for Bensoni Fashion Show. Outfit #1 could be worn for either of the other 2 events.

    ReplyDelete
  18. J'adore! This look is incredible- I love the bright colours- its a great way to lighten up the cold weather! I would wear this to the blogger conference!

    ReplyDelete
  19. American Apparel has pants like that? INCREDIBLE!
    Even more incredible is your sense of style. You've won a new follower in me! So bold! I love it!
    Have a great one! x http://xnta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. OOOOH! Love the way you teamed two bold primary colours....genius xx

    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin