Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hidden Serenity








Outfit
Top: Patterson J. Kincaid via Nordstroms Rack
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Steve Madden via Nordstroms see them HERE!!!!
Earrings: Thrifted during my first Thrift and the City shopping tour.

Finally got to wear the Steve Madden Platforms my mom got me for my birthday. They are super comfortable. This is one of my favorite new shirts. I love the baggy front pockets and the fell of it. It's so comfortable. I paired it with one of my favorite skirts from H&M. See it worn differently HERE!
While look for places to shoot these photos I cam across this neglected courtyard to an apartment building.
It was so overgrown but i loved the trees and the cobblestone and the ingrown weeds. It was very serene and quiet.
I wondered why the management had let is get into such a state. I plan to go back there and take more photos.

Have you ever come across a hidden place????

xoxo
Monroe

22 comments:

  1. beautiful outfit , i love your shoes AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with that H and M skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that you did not force a loose top with a fitted bottom. The outfit looks comfortable and work or play appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look SO beautiful! i love those gorgeous earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the lipstick is FIYA! Love those shoes! Wish I could get that skirt! I wish!!
    Ahhhh Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE those earrings!!!!!!!! :)
    ~Toria

    www.bonafidestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Monroe those ear rings are GORGOEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is amazing, omg I need that skirt. I love how you paired this slouchy shirt with it too. FAB!

    xoxo
    Stacey Kay
    “Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
    Goodwill Huntingg: See my latest post…
    Cleveland Free Press: Goodwill Huntingg Shopping Guides
    Crocs explodes onto the footwear front with new spring styles
    My Vintage Handbag Line

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this casual-chic look. The oversize shirt and the adorable skirt.
    Those fabulous shoes are absolutely stunning.
    You always have the best earrings in the world, and I know for a fact, hahahhaha.
    Besos.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loveeee those shoes and your skirt....so cute!!!

    jen
    http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this look! I need that skirt in my life....Very Cute!

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Diggin this fit, especially the skirt and platforms.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the skirt, love the shoes!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG your shoes honey!!!amazing!!!
    you're always beautifull :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh i love this outfit! i want it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I must be psychic because as soon as I saw the shoes- I thought hey those look new! I love how you styled this look- simple but beautiful. I love finding new places for photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your style! You have definitely inspired me to thrift shop. Check out my first thrift shopping experience on my blog CherrieAmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You owned May went it came to outfits. FABULOUS!!! You did it on 'em for sure Miss Lady.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin