Tuesday, August 2, 2011

she's a ruby













Outfit
Top: Piko 1988 via Necessary Objects see it and some of my other summer buys here
Skirt: Forever 21 $10 fashion STEELE!
Purse: BCBGeneration see it up close here
Necklace: c/o Satya Jewelry

I love this necklace that Satya Jewelry sent me. They have gorgeous jewelry with meaning. I wear it when I want to feel extra special. The lotus embodies infinite potential and symbolizes renewal, transformation and new beginnings. The heart is the symbol of love and compassion. The Ruby is a stone of passion and brings spiritual health, wealth and wisdom....all of which I need! It flowed perfectly with this wine colored mini skirt I got at Forever 21. Ohh and I FINALLY got the Essie Polish Smokin Hot that I have been stalking the city for...YAY

Winner of the $150 Arrojo Product Basket Giveaway is Shanicexoxo.info
Thanks to all who entered!

xoxo
Monroe

follow me

14 comments:

  1. Love the combination of cream and burgundy. One of my favs. The pattern on that lace top is beautiful and the shoes are killer!

    Love,
    Patience
    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautifulll skirt! and you're not wearing lipstick again! And i like that you have just a hinttt of a smile going on in these pictures :)

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look. I saw this skirt at Forever 21 as well. Kicking myself for being so lazy and not waiting on line to get it. Fashion Steele indeed.

    -Shakiyla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heyy! This is an awesome colored outfit! :) love it!

    <3
    catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought this skirt on Saturday. Same exact color and all. Great minds think alike. Love how you styled it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love ur shoes and necklace!! sooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love a crop top!

    xx.M

    Come by my NEW GIVEAWAY
    http://www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty ruby, chiffon fly aways! The lace top is darling as well!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    PS., oh, if ya look hard enough, one can find a trailer in south jersey :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in love with this outfit the burnt orange skirt and the lace-y crochet top - not many people can pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this romantic look! I love your hair too! xo -Taj

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you're rocking your Satya necklace! Glad you're enjoying it! xx Christina

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin