Wednesday, February 22, 2012

big round peepers

Ummmmmmm hello!
Saw these Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses at Loehmanns and positively could not handle myself.
I waited for 2 weeks before I purchased them because they we well over $100
 (my limit for sunglasses)....but..well...they won.
They were still a fashion STEELE compared to the normal $300 price tag.



Aren't they amazing. The reader frame in white crackel, the oversized only tinted at the top round frames..... I have died and gone to sunglass heaven. Hurry to Loehmanns before they are all gone.
These will definitely be a summer staple for me.
xx
Monroe

13 comments:

  1. There is something about these glasses that I like... They are so different that it catches the eye :)

    http://www.ladyonaroof.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are very nice - wish I didnt wear glasses so I could wear all the fashionable shades :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are definitely haute!! And Im goin to check out your shop now:) Keep up the good work!
    Shahidah

    www.socialbutterflyflying.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow they're great!:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. THOSE ARE WHOA!!!! I KNOW YOUR GONNA ROCK THE HELL OUTTA THOSE :) CHEV

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOE!!!! Summer staple is an understatement! These are friggin awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are different, I have to see you in them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those sunglasses are AMAZING, love them!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin