Saturday, May 5, 2012

my downtown look

I'll admit it...I have "looks". I have my sophisticated look, my earthy look, my fun business look and my downtown look. Hell i have way more than that but for times sake...we'll keep it short.
this is more of a downtown look for me. when i think downtown Manhattan I think
trendy, fun and sexy.
i put this look together with those thoughts in mind and topped it off with a hat just because....



Top: Zara get a similar one HERE | Shorts: Forever 21 | Shoes: Sole Society
Bag: Remi and Emmy c/o Rebecca Minkoff | Hat: Randm Soho Vendor get similar HERE
I love being downtown..it's a whole different world from being in Harlem. But sometimes its just nice to be home. It's quieter and the rent is so much more affordable. Hey I'm only a 30 minute train ride from downtown and it gives me just enough time to read my fashion magazines.
Plus is I lived downtown near all the awesome shopping...I'd be perpetually broke.
Check out some of my favorite shorts here and here.
what does your downtown look look like?
xx
Monroe


13 comments:

  1. Loving this look!

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shorts! Very smart look!

    www.BrillianceOfB.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the yellow shorts and the leopard <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look good. The leopard and yellow shorts make a fashionable combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit!^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shorts! Cute outfit.

    --
    Shanice,

    Please Check Out My Blog www.shanicexoxo.info

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous, love those neon shorts on you ! I left my heart in New York last year, I can't wait to go back again and maybe this time we can meet up :-)
    Just followed you also on Bloglovin and Facebook (I already was on gfc and twitter), would love support back if you don't mind ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin
    Twitter
    Moreover, you are invited to enter Oasap Spring Giveaway: win $ 90 gift card on Oasap ! until May 13th

    ReplyDelete
  8. Digging this combo.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit!! :)

    XOFEMKE.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the yellow short, that reminds me the one I saw at Sandro, the Parisian clothier. I read an article about this awesome store that just arrived in New York this year http://www.frenchcultureguide.com/12/sandro-brings-parisian-style-to-new-york/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin