Saturday, August 4, 2012

converse all star

i am a girly girl. most of my shoes consist of heels 4 inches and higher.
i just love feeling tall and well...like an amazon. it does wonders for self confidence.
but i digress. i do own sneakers. 5 pair to be exact.
2 pair of running shoes...because these legs need to be well maintained and 3 pair of converses.
2 pairs of high tops and a limited edition low top.
sometimes a girl just wants to chillax = Chill + relax lol
Top: Forver 21 | Shorts: Levi's | Vest: Zara | Shoes: Converse | Sunnies: Spitfire
SHOP THE LOOK


these are my favorite sneakers. they have so many colors in them i can wear them with everything. i wore this outfit recently to a neighborhood block party...in which i got my electric slide on.
 just face it you can't do the electric slide in 4 inch heels.
check out the last post i wear these: What the Chuck and a video of my shoe collection!

xx
Monroe

Follow me on INSTAGRAM @monroesteele

11 comments:

  1. I haven't heard chillax in a while, lol. Love it! This such a cute chill look. You can do the electric slide in 4 inch heels, but it's a bit more fun in a dope pair of sneakers :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style it's gorgeous - the shades and military style sleeveless jacket is fabulous - great blog!
    If you love chic but comfy shoes check out: www.feetjazzle.blogspot.com

    Eda ♥

    Candyfloss Curls, Cupcakes & Couture

    Follow me on twitter ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely lovelovelove the print on your converse. Amazing, amazing.

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoes! I need to see that video of the electric slide! I bet you killed it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your converse are super cool. Love the prints. It's nice to switch it up with footwear. You look casual, cool, and still beautiful.
    Beauty and Fashion in Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your look It's so beautiful
    Bises
    Valentine
    http://inthestreetofmode.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you've styled the converse, they look great with this vest!
    http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the laid back look. I love me some converses too.

    -Shakiyla

    ReplyDelete
  9. simple yet cool look, I like!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin