Sunday, August 18, 2013

Fashion Steele of the Week

 photo 001683x455_zps3bc503fa.jpg
 photo 003683x455_zpscf50f660.jpg
 photo 008683x455_zpsa13d1ba3.jpg
Heels: Zara
If you follow me on Instagram you've already seen these gorge platform heels.
I was kinda over the "Platform" until I saw these white, tan and black beauties at Zara.
Scooped them up for a whooping $19.99.
How I do love the Zara sale. Hurry before its over.
They kinda remind me of these Charlotte Olympia sandals. Speaking of Charlotte Olympia cant wait till in gets a littler cooler to bust these velvet green beauties of a wedge heel out. Paris perhaps.
 


4 comments:

  1. such beautiful shoes!

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Shoes, I was thinking of buying them but I didn't know how it would look on me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are one pair of HOT heels.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin